Johnson & Johnson has the majority share of the market in most product categories; however local brands have begun to slowly gain share. The company has a strong position in the market due to its local and global brand awareness and its trusted baby products. Smaller companies, especially Egyptian-branded products, struggled during the review period to gain market share, as Johnson & Johnson is perceived as a high-quality product that can be purchased from most distribution channels.
Full Report Details at
Baby and child-specific products will continue to see stunted growth going into the forecast period, as the market is very much reliant on middle- to high-income consumers. Lower income groups tend to purchase, or use, inexpensive alternatives to baby and child-specific products. Especially now more than ever, there will be a shift towards moving to low-priced products or substituting non-essential products with cheaper alternatives. Most Egyptians do not use baby and child-specific products that are not necessities; therefore baby and child-specific sun care will see a CAGR of 1% at constant 2013 prices. Baby and child-specific sun care as well as toiletries are likely to be subject to major discounts or may even be discontinued by smaller players in the market.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Baby Care industry in Egypt with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Baby Care industry in Egypt, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Baby Care in Egypt market research report includes:
* Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
* Detailed segmentation of international and local products
* Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
* Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
* Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
* What is the market size of Baby Care in Egypt?
* What are the major brands in Egypt?
* What are the movements in unit prices across categories?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Baby and Child-Specific Products in Lithuania
- Baby and Child-Specific Products in Estonia
- Baby and Child-Specific Products in Georgia
- Baby and Child-Specific Products in Israel
- Baby and Child-Specific Products in Turkey