Headline Expenditure Projections
Pharmaceuticals: BHD122mn (USD324mn) in 2014 to BHD131mn (USD347mn) in 2015; +7.2% in both local currency and US dollar terms. Forecast unchanged from last quarter.
Healthcare: BHD585mn (USD1.55bn) in 2014 to BHD635mn (USD1.68bn) in 2015; +8.5% in both local currency and US dollar terms. Forecast in line with last quarter.
In our Q116 matrix for the Middle East and Africa (MEA), Bahrain scores 51.8 out of 100 and is ranked seventh out of the 31 markets surveyed in the region. The country's position is propped up by its favourable risks profile, as its longer-term rewards potential remains weighed down by its small population. On the other hand, Bahrain's well-developed business environment and demographic and epidemiological trends will continue to provide commercial opportunities for innovative drugmakers.
Full Report Details at
The Bahrain Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare Report features BMI Research's forecasts for drugs and healthcare expenditure and imports and exports, focusing on the growth outlook for the prescription, OTC, patented drugs and generics market segments.
BMI's Bahrain Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare Report provides industry professionals, strategists, company executives, investors, analysts and sales/marketing heads with independent forecasts and competitive intelligence on the Bahrain pharmaceutical and healthcare industry.
* Benchmark BMI's pharmaceutical and healthcare market forecasts for Bahrain, to test other views - a key input for successful budgeting and strategic business planning in the Bahraini pharmaceutical and healthcare market.
* Target business opportunities and risks in the Bahraini pharmaceutical and healthcare sector through our reviews of latest industry trends, regulatory changes and major deals, projects and investments in Bahrain.
* Assess the activities, strategy and market position of your competitors using our company profiles (including SWOTs, KPIs and latest activity) and competitive landscape tables.
CoverageBMI Industry View
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- France Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare Report Q1 2016
- Saudi Arabia Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare Report Q1 2016
- Kenya Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare Report Q1 2016
- Ukraine Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare Report Q1 2016
- Thailand Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare Report Q1 2016